Statement of intent

Tuesday 4th may 2019




My magazine will be for white girls aged 10/11 that have a dog themselves and interested about animals. It will include images of  dogs and aimed for curious children wanting to learn more about their pet. Because of this I will include how to hold a dog properly and how to care for them plus the odd fact on the topic I am on.  As I am targeting 10 year old explorers, it will be very colourful and goofy format as their minds are just as curious as a baby. I will edit the odd silly thing like a sticking out tongue to a dog intentionally cartoon to mid shots to add the funny aspect to it. I will have the dogs looking up to show the happiness as if the magazine steps gives them joy. Although I’m going to use black and white font its so that the background stands out more. The main image will be my dog (only one) sitting on the floor (white background) at eye level looking slightly above the camera probably with a dog water bowl in the back left of the shot with a dog toy. This is so that I can start to hint about the basic necessities to come up.  The double page spread will have an image of dog combs, dog shampoo, dog lead, dog food, and other dog needs on a hard wood floor. As this is aimed towards children, the social class would result in E (only because they do not earn money) and a basic level of education as some peoples understanding is higher than others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Information

Product Style Profile